Sunday, April 3, 2011

LEARNING TO ENJOY THE RIDE!


This past week we have had to leave our house and stay at a hotel, because our hot water heater flooded our laundry room and kitchen. I know what you are thinking, how lucky are you! But really after the second night, and waking up at 6 every morning to get children to school on time and sharing a square room with three other people, it's not as exciting anymore!

Remember when I started my blog, I stated that I really did not care for elevators, well, we are on the 6th floor, so guess who has to ride an elevator everyday, sometimes two and three times a day? Yes, I did not like my start of the week. After the second day, I have just had to suck it up!

You see, I have had to laugh once again at God's sense of humor. I stated that I was scared of elevators and part of this blog was that I was going to conquer my fears, well, I feel this week I have been made to conquer that fear!

You see, when I think about it sometimes I don't care for the "life ride" I am in or experiencing. But I know I am not in control of the situation or the problem I am facing, yet it is hard to see the outcome. I know God is the ultimate controller of my life and problems that I may be facing. He is driving "my ride" not me!







I may be pushing the buttons on "my ride" but He is the one that brings it to rest and works out the details! I love when He shows up in the big and small things in my life!

"But blessed is the man who trust me, God,
the woman who sticks with God."
Jeremiah 17:7 (message)

2 comments:

  1. I've really been enjoying reading your blog after Todd introduced me to it. I look forward seeing where God will lead you as you grow in Him. Blessings, Kelly

    ReplyDelete