Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY HEART DAY!


Here are some of the things that I love.......
*date nights with my man
*chats and shopping with Madde
*snuggle time with Harrison
*coffee right when I wake up
*a good book and my new Kindle
*have I mentioned Chipotle?
*my neighbors....
*my friends, the comfy ones and ones that will become comfy...
*my red frye boots
*purses in the past I would "COACH" now I would definitely choose 31 ;)
*unsweetened tea with lots and lots of lemon!
*peanut butter and chocolate together, yum!
*finding a bible verse that jumps out at me and sticks with me for a week or so....
*a good pedicure
*target....I always tell Todd when I die, just put me in a shopping cart and wheel me around one last time.
*watching people be blessed.....I cry every time!

And here are some the things l am learning to love.....
*exercise...need I say more
*eating properly
*coffee without sugar.....
*not eating at Chipotle 3 times in one week
*making dinner every night.....
*keeping up with my laundry
*hour long cycle classes...
*in all the "hurriedness" of life stopping for a minute to breath and reassess..

"Love from the center of who you are; don't fake it. Run for dear life from evil, hold on for dear life to good. Be good friends who love deeply; practice playing second fiddle." Romans 12:9-10 (the Message)

No comments:

Post a Comment