Friday, January 21, 2011

FABULOUS FRIDAYS!

Since Friday is my FAVORITE day of the week, I decided to look back on the week and find little blessings that God presented during the week! So here are this week's blessings:

-My Mother-in-law gave me a rug that she was not using anymore and it fits perfect in my kitchen!
-I got to catch up with a group of Ladies on Tuesday night for dinner and met a new friend.
- I signed on with THIRTY-ONE and I am so excited about the new Spring/Summer line and all the products!
- My neighbors who continue to bless our lives! I LOVE LINSEY LAKES SOCIAL CLUB!
- My ladies at my THRIVE table bless me each week, with their encouragement and prayer.
-This morning I had a great breakfast with my Springfield Park PTA ladies (that also go to HOPE) and got to know someone else who I have been wanting to get to know better!

Can I just say God is so good me! He keeps placing the right people in my life when He feels I am ready for it, not when I feel I am ready for it!


From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.
John 1:16 (NIV)

1 comment:

  1. Your Linsey Lakes Social Club loves you too. We are very fortunate to have you in our lives...you are loved!

    ReplyDelete