Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Never Let Go, David Crowder Band



These past weeks have been somewhat difficult for me. You know when you find strength to share your heart with others and became raw so that God can use you, that is sometimes when you get attacked the most with life's difficulties. I keep hearing this song on the radio and after hearing it for fourth time this week, I figured it out. (it takes me awhile!). I know God is constantly reminding me that He is there to help me through this, just keep trusting in Him. Sometimes, I feel I am drowning in my own problems and then I hear of other people's problems or situations and I am grateful that "this" is all I am dealing with. Life is not always easy, but I am however, grateful that I have reminders like this song to let me know that I don't have to do this alone!

1 comment: