Friday, January 28, 2011

FABULOUS FRIDAYS!

Here are my blessings for this week!
- Going into the gym on Monday morning was hard, knowing that at the same time Rebecca was pulling out of town with her big moving truck and family. When I got there I went to my friend Shelle's cycle class and as I stood outside waiting for it to start, my sweet and encouraging friend Sally walks up! God knew I needed her that morning to just be there! I bike 19 miles and did not pass out!

My sweet Father-in-Law! He was working in Northern Virginia at a job and Todd has been struggling to figure out our sink problem for 3 days and my Father-in-Law, just said I'll be there in a couple of hours. He came and fixed it and had dinner with us, it is always nice having time with him.

This week has felt like I have been struggling to get my business up and running and then I had sweet family and friends that are willing to help me no matter what. I booked more shows and friends from out of town wanting to help with catalog shows! I had one friend send an email to all of her friends telling about my business. Wow! I am blessed and I know God will continue to bless!
And last but certainly not least.....

My sweet man! He continues to bless me! Since I have been having some off days, he has helped more around the house with the kids and just taking care of me! Todd is so nurturing to me and helping me get out of this rut, without rushing me, just waiting patiently! I even get a FREE date night with him tonight! Madde has youth group and Harrison is going to a sleepover, so a client of Todd's gave him $150 to Ruth Chris (which I have never been), so we are off! I'm so excited!
I love to focus more on my blessings than what is lost, I feel it helps me appreciate what I do have and live a little differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment