Monday, January 17, 2011

WHAT WOULD YOU ATTEMPT TO DO IF YOU KNEW YOU COULD NOT FAIL?



One of the ways I am facing my fears is going into direct selling! I do not like to pressure anyone to buy anything, but when I believe in a product and love it, I want to share it with everyone! I have been purchasing Thirty-one products for over a year now and each time I was approached to sell I would turn that person down or make a joke. You see I did not have the confidence in myself to do this. Why is that we think so little of ourselves, but build up others around us?
With my new outlook on 2011, I figured there were no more excuses or reasons, I needed to just do it. So here, I am placing myself out there but determined more than ever to not fail at this or let people or opinions get me down. I have huge goals and lots of will power so look out!
The thing I am most excited about Thirty-one is that this is all my own. I can determine how much, or how hard I am going to work. Sure, I will hate when people tell me "no", but that just means, I need to continue to look for a "YES"!
So....if you would love to learn more about Thirty-one, or would like to host a show, or catalog show, please let me know!

II Timothy 1:7 "For God didn't give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love and self-control."

No comments:

Post a Comment